Cherry & Chocolate Overnight Oats
This classic cherry and chocolate flavour pairing recipe is perfect for meal prep and batch cooking. Super quick, all the ingredients are added to little jars/upcycled jam jars and stored in the fridge for breakfast.
- No cherries? Try with strawberries or plums instead.
- No maple syrup? Use honey instead.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 0 minute
Total time: 10 minutes
250 g Cherries (pitted)
70 g Rolled oats
120 ml Milk of choice
3 tsp Chia seed
3 tbsp Maple syrup
3 tsp Cocoa powder
3 tsp dark chocolate chips (optional )
- Divide all the ingredients in 3 small jars.
- You can reuse any jar you have at home for this one.
- Mix well, close and store in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning simply pop the jar out of the fridge and enjoy.
How to store
Store in the fridge for up to 3 days.