Teriyaki Stir Fried Lettuce With Noodles
Pan fried lettuce with noodles in teriyaki sauce made from ginger, garlic, soy sauce and rice vinegar.
- No lettuce? Try with cabbage, kale, onion, carrots, or any other veg in your Oddbox delivery.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
150 g Noodles
1 tbsp Sesame seeds
For the teriyaki sauce:
1 tsp Garlic clove (grated)
1 tbsp Ginger (grated)
2 tbsp Soy sauce
2 tbsp Rice vinegar
2 tbsp Sesame oil
- Add all the teriyaki ingredients into a large frying pan and bring to a simmer.
- Cut the lettuce head in half and slice into shreds. Add it to the frying pan and toss to coat.
- Blanch the noodles in boiling water for 2-3 minutes, until tender. Drain and add to the frying pan, then toss well and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve and top with sesame seeds. Enjoy!
How to store
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days, or in the freezer for up to 1 month.
The teriyaki lettuce noodles would be great served with grated carrots.
After More Lettuce Recipes?
Lettuce give you a few!
Peanut Butter Tofu Lettuce Wraps
Baby gem lettuce makes the most delicious and crunchy wraps. Try stuffing your lettuce leaves with this sweet and sour peanut butter fried tofu.
Vegan Lettuce Potato Salad with Cashew Dressing
Finely chopped lettuce and fresh herbs tossed in a creamy cashew dressing and tender cooked potatoes. The cashew dressing includes a mix of both cashew butter, tahini, dijon mustard, golden syrup, olive oil and apple cider vinegar for the perfect blend of flavour. And since there is no mayonnaise, this salad will sit out well at summer picnics and BBQs.
This dish is made with rice and lentils, pan-fried shredded lettuce, chilli, mustard seeds, spices, lemon, fresh herbs and topped with a soft boil egg. It's a delicious brunch or lunch.