Mooli Radish And Tofu Bibimbap Bowl
This Korean-inspired bowl is packed with veg, all brought together with a smoky and spicy sesame, miso and lime Gochujang sauce.
- No quinoa? Use basmati rice or sushi rice.
- No mooli radish? Try with courgette.
- No gochujang sauce? Use any chilli paste instead.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
150 g Mooli radish
120 g Carrot
120 g Cucumbers
1 tbsp Sesame seeds
150 g Quinoa (cooked)
For the tofu:
150 g Firm tofu
3 tbsp Cornflour
1 tbsp Vegetable oil
For the dressing:
3 tbsp Gochunjang sauce
3 tbsp Miso paste
5 tbsp Sesame oil
3 tbsp Soy sauce
3 tbsp Maple syrup
1 tbsp Water
3 tsp Apple cider vinegar
2 Garlic cloves
4 tbsp Lime juice
Spring onions (thinly sliced)
- Use a vegetable peeler to cut the mooli radish, cucumber and carrot into thin slices.
- Place all the dressing ingredients into a food processor. Blend until smooth. Pour ⅔ of the mix over the vegetables, add the sesame seeds and toss until well coated.
- Press dry the tofu and cut into 2cm thick cubes. Toss in cornflour, then place in a small mixing bowl and pour over the rest of the dressing. Toss well to coat.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat and add the oil. When hot, add the tofu and cook until golden on both sides and crispy. This should take about 5-6 minutes.
- Add the cooked quinoa into your plates, then top with the bibimbap salad and the crispy tofu.
- Sprinkle with spring onions and serve.
How to store
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Make stir-fried rice. Place a wok or frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add a dollop, the leftovers, 1 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tbsp sesame oil and some cooked rice. Toss well and cook for 5-6 minutes, then serve.
Searching For More Rice Bowl Recipes?
You won't 'bowl'-ieve how delicious these ones are!
Avocado And Tofu Poke Bowl
Cooked sushi rice seasoned with sweet rice vinegar and topped with spicy soy sauce, crispy tofu, creamy avocado, seaweed nori and sesame seeds.
Cauliflower Rice Sushi Bowl
Sesame-dressed cauliflower rice topped with colourful vegetables, nori seaweed paper and a creamy spicy vegan mayonnaise. Add your whatever you've got leftover, and play around with the toppings.
Miso-Roasted Broccoli & Tofu Buddha Bowl w/ Sesame Dressing
This delicious Buddha bowl recipe is perfect for a quick lunch or dinner – and on the table in less than 30 minutes.