Vegan Creamy Avocado Dressing
A creamy dressing avocado hack for any salad. Full of healthy fats and deliciousness, the great thing about this dressing is you can use it in a whole heap of different ways. As a dip, as a mayonnaise replacement in sandwiches, and on any salad recipes.
- No coriander? Swap for basil or parsley.
- No lime juice? Try with lemon juice instead.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 0 minute
Total time: 15 minutes
3 tbsp Lime juice
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
2 Garlic cloves
10 g Fresh coriander
150 ml Water
Salt & pepper
- Cut the avocado in half, then remove the peel and seed. Put the avocado in a food processor with all of the other ingredients, then bled until smooth, adding a little more water if you want to thin out the dressing.
- Switch it up if you like by adding more garlic, a different herb, or amp up the seasonings with smoked paprika or cayenne pepper.
- Serve on salads, as a mayonnaise replacement for sandwiches or as a dip – however you like.
How to store
Store the avocado dressing in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. To keep it from going brown, you can press a sheet of cling film onto the surface of the dressing. You can freeze this creamy avocado dressing for up to 2 months in a freezer bag, ice tray or airtight container. Let it thaw in the fridge before using.