Sesame Broad Beans
This super-quick and versatile broad bean recipe uses just a handful of ingredients and is perfect for a quick snack or as a delicious salad topping.
- No broad beans? Use edamame instead.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 3 minutes
Total time: 13 minutes
500 g Broad beans
1 tbsp Sesame seeds
1 tsp Sea salt
1 tbsp Sesame oil
- Open each pod and pop out the beans into a bowl.
- Save the pods to make our crispy broad bean pods.
- Mix the sesame seeds and sea salt together in a small bowl.
- Bring a small saucepan of water to the boil. Add the beans and cook for 3 minutes.
- Drain and place in a small mixing bowl. Add the sesame seed and salt blend to the bowl, along with the sesame oil.
- Toss well to coat and season with extra salt to taste.
How to store
Store in the fridge for up to 3 days or in the freezer for up to 1 month.
Sprinkle over a salad or on your favourite noodle recipe.