Rainbow Squash Noodle Salad with Miso Dressing
This colourful salad is a fantastic way to celebrate the incredible veggies in your box. Cut into noodles or shredded, the vegetables can be prepared up to 3 days in advance and tossed in the easy dressing just before serving.
- No squash? Use carrots instead.
- No courgette? Try with beetroot instead.
- No cabbage? Use red pepper instead.
- No cherry tomatoes? Use any tomatoes you have on hand.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 0 minute
Total time: 20 minutes
200 g Butternut squash (peeled)
10 Cherry tomatoes
100 g Red cabbage
For the dressing:
1 tbsp Miso paste
2 tbsp Orange juice
2 tbsp Lime juice
2 tbsp Sesame oil
Salt & pepper (to taste )
- Use a spiralizer or julienne peeler to spiralise the squash and courgette.
- Finely shred the red cabbage and cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Place the squash, courgette, cherry tomatoes and cabbage in a mixing bowl and set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine all the dressing ingredients together. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the salad just before serving and toss well.
How to store
Store the salad and dressing separately in the fridge for up to 3 days.