Pineapple & Coconut Tiramisu
An exotic summer dessert whipped in 15 minutes and stored in the fridge for up to 3 days to be eaten nice and cold.
- No pineapple juice? Use orange juice instead.
- No rum? Use a splash of vanilla extract instead.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 0 minute
Total time: 15 minutes
180 g Pineapples
175 g Mascarpone
100 g Caster sugar
15 g Desiccated coconut
60 g ladyfingers
6 tbsp Pineapple juice
2 tbsp Rum
- Separate the eggs and place the yolks into a large mixing bowl. Add the sugar and whisk until pale and fluffy. Fold in the mascarpone and coconut until smooth.
- In another bowl whisk the egg whites into firm peaks. Fold the whites into the mascarpone mixture to a light and fluffy cream. Set aside.
- In a bowl, add the pineapple juice and rum. Break the ladyfingers in half and add them to the bowl until soft.
- Now layer your ladyfinger biscuits, pineapple chunks and mascarpone cream in glasses or upcycled jam jars. Cover and chill in the fridge for a few hours or overnight.
How to store
Store in the fridge for up to 3 days.