One-Pan Swede Coconut Curry
A vibrant veggie curry, made with earthy swede, curry paste, beans and creamy coconut milk. Delicious topped with fresh herbs and lime juice for the ultimate feast.
- No parsley? Use coriander instead.
- No green curry paste? Use any curry paste you have on hand.
- No cannellini beans? Try with chickpeas or butter beans instead.
- No ground turmeric? Use curry powder instead.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
350 g Swede (peeled and cut into small chunks)
2 tbsp Olive oil
1 Onion (finely chopped )
2 Garlic cloves (finely chopped )
1 tbsp Ginger (grated )
1 tsp Thai green curry paste
1 tsp Ground turmeric
200 g can cannellini beans
400 ml Can coconut milk
200 ml Can chopped tomatoes
150 g Spinach
2 tbsp Parsley (chopped )
- Heat the olive into a large frying pan over a medium heat. Add the swede and cook for 4-5 minutes until a little colouring appears.
- Add the onion, garlic, and ginger. Mix well and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the curry paste, turmeric, coconut milk, beans and chopped tomatoes. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes, or until the swede is fully cooked.
- Add the spinach, give everything a good stir and turn off the heat. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- To serve, divide into bowls and top with lime juice and parsley. Enjoy!
How to store
Store in an airtight container, in the fridge, for up to 3 days, or in the freezer for up to 3 months.