No-bake Pomegranate & Chocolate Candies
These little treats are made with just two ingredients and in under 15 minutes. The pomegranate seeds are placed in an ice cube tray and topped with melted chocolate. These are kept in the freezer and make great refreshing summer treats.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 0 minute
Total time: 15 minutes
200 g Dark chocolate (or milk chocolate )
- Cut the pomegranate in quarters and fill a large mixing bowl with water.
- Add the pomegranate to the water and use your hands to separate the seeds from the peel. The peel will float to the top, and the pomegranate seeds will sink to the bottom. Remove the peel from the top of the water.
- Drain and sprinkle the pomegranate seeds into an ice cube tray. Set aside.
- Place the chocolate into a heatproof bowl. Put the bowl over a small pan filled with boiling water and stir until the chocolate is melted.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the pomegranate seeds.
- Gently tap the tray on the table to get the chocolate to the bottom of the ice cube tray.
- Store in the freezer and enjoy when you like.
How to store
Store in the freezer for up to 1 month.