RECIPE COURTESY OF HALEO.CO.UK
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 12 minutes
Total time: 17 minutes
1 a bunch of Kale (medium)
1 tbsp Coconut oil (melted)
tsp Tamari (1-2 )
1 tbsp Sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 140 degrees.
- Wash kale leaves and dry very well (remember this step is vital, if your kale is left wet, the chips will turn out soggy).
- Cut off the stems, and tear the leaves apart.
- Place kale in a large bowl and using your hands, massage kale with the coconut oil, tamari and sesame seeds.
- Line a large baking tray with parchment paper or baking paper. Lay kale in a single layer on the baking sheet (if you have more kale than baking sheet, you may need to cook them in batches).
- Bake for 10 - 12 minutes, just until crisp. Start checking at 9 minutes - don't overcook or they'll burn!
- Remove from oven and let cool for a minute or two, then serve.