Cabbage Slaw Tacos with black beans & feta
Cabbage tacos are the perfect affordable summer recipe; delicious for entertaining or for a quick dinner meal any day of the week.
- No carrots? Try with courgette instead.
- No lime? Use lemon instead.
- No yoghurt? Try with sour cream or tahini instead.
- No coriander? Use fresh parsley instead.
- Vegan? Use vegan feta and vegan yoghurt alternatives.
- No taco wraps? Use lettuce cups instead.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 0 minute
Total time: 20 minutes
50 g Red cabbage (shredded)
50 g White cabbage (shredded )
60 g Carrot (grated )
15 g Coriander leaves (chopped )
1 Lime (juiced )
1 tbsp Olive oil
Salt & pepper
6 Small soft taco wraps
For the black beans:
100 g Black beans (drained ans rinsed )
1 tsp Ground cumin
20 g Yoghurt
50 g Feta
- In a large mixing bowl, add the cabbage, carrot, coriander, lime juice and olive oil. Mix well and season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, add the black beans, ground cumin and yoghurt. Use a fork to roughly mash the ingredients together and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Heat the tacos according to pack instructions.
- Divide the black bean mixture between the tacos then top with the cabbage slaw and crumbled feta.
- Serve with a couple of lime wedges.
How to store
Store in the fridge for up to 3 days.