Give The Gift Of Odd
Want to send an Oddbox to a food waste-fighting friend? It’s easy-peasy – just follow the steps below. And if you have any questions, we’re only a jingle bell away.
Here’s how to give an Oddbox:
- Log into your account and click the Manage Box tab.
- Under the header Next Scheduled Delivery, you’ll see the option to Add a Box.
- Choose the box you’d like to send. You’ll need to select the frequency (weekly or fortnightly), but you can just send one box by cancelling the subscription as soon as it’s been delivered.
- Be sure to confirm the delivery address, delivery instructions, exclusions and delivery start date.
- If you want to pick any add-ons for your gift box, keep a look-out for that week’s email. It should arrive 4 days before the cut-off time.
- Your friend won’t be emailed about their box, so print out one of our gift cards to let them know which box you’ve gifted and when it will be arriving. (Make sure you check the festive delivery dates here.)
A few things to remember
If you just want to send one box, you’ll need to cancel the extra subscription after the box has been delivered. So don’t forget to check the cut-off time – it might be different to your own.
Make sure you have a look at our festive delivery dates too, as things are a little different around Christmas.
And if you need to get in touch about either box, make sure you say which one you’re referring to so our Customer Happiness team can help.
What happens after the box has been delivered?
If your friend enjoys their Oddbox (and let’s face it, who wouldn’t?), they’ll need to set up their own subscription so they can keep rescuing fruit and veg.
We’re always here to help, so get in touch if either of you have any questions.
The Oddbox team