Miso Mushroom Toast
Buttery herby miso mushrooms deglazed in white wine and flavoured with warming autumn herbs. This simple mushroom on toast recipe is quick and packed with flavours.
- Vegan? Use vegan butter instead.
- No white wine? Use stock instead.
- No chives? Try tarragon, sage or parsley instead.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
200 g Mushrooms
2 Garlic cloves
1 tbsp Miso paste
1 tbsp Olive oil
1 tbsp Unsalted butter
100 ml white wine
Chives (chopped )
2 slice Bread
- Slice the mushrooms and finely chop the garlic.
- Heat a large frying pan over high heat then add the olive oil and butter. Fry the mushrooms until browned all over, then add the miso paste, garlic and white wine.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, until the mushrooms are creamy. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve the creamy mushrooms on toast and top with fresh chives.
How to store
Store in an airtight container, in the fridge, for up to 3 days.