Kohlrabi, Apple and Celery Salad
Did you know you can eat kohlrabi raw? Try this speedy salad for lunch this week.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 0 minute
Total time: 20 minutes
2 tbsp pomegranate molasses
1 tbsp Chilli flakes
75 ml Apple cider vinegar
100 ml Olive oil
a splash of Lemon
3 Celery stalk
2 Spring onions
60 g Feta / Vegan feta
30 g Seeds
sprigs Fresh herbs
- Combine all the dressing ingredients in a jar and shake, or whisk together in a bowl. Give your veg a quick wash and then thinly slice, peeling the outer layer off the kohlrabi first.
- Gently toast your seeds until they just begin to pop.
- Drain the cheese and roughly chop the coriander.
- Mix all the veg and apple together in a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Add the dressing and mix again.
- Layer the dressed salad with chunks of cheese. Sprinkle over the toasted seeds and chopped herbs and serve!
How to store
Store the salad and dressing separately. The dressing will last a week or so in the fridge.
Drizzle the dressing over cooked potatoes to make a delicious potato salad.