Courgette, cauliflower and goat cheese tart
Recipe courtesy of our founder
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
Total time: 60 minutes
1 ready rolled puff pastry
- Unfold a ready rolled puff pastry unto an oven tray
- Cut all the vegetables in small pieces
- Spread the pesto on the pastry.
- Add all the vegetables and goat cheese.
- Add any spices / herbs and black pepper. Don't add much salt as the pesto and goat cheese will be salted.
- Cook in the oven for 30 to 40 mins at 200 degrees celsius.
- Serve with a side salad.