We are growing at a rapid pace and are looking for good people to help us in our fight against food waste
We are looking for an imperfectly perfect individual to join our young but ambitious team. Let's just say we are highly motivated to reduce food waste!
You’ll get the chance to be a key contributor in defining and implementing our growth and retention strategy as well as get an overview of the overall operations of a start-up.
- Help us define our marketing strategy targeting home and office customers
- Execute defined marketing strategy to ensure we achieve our growth objectives.
Online community management:
- Define and execute our social media strategy from Content creation to campaign execution across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter & Email.
- Engaging with consumers across our online social media channels
- Being the face of Oddbox in markets and events
- Managing the general enquiries inbox
- Being the first point of contact for all incoming enquiries
- Demonstrable competency in marketing either in a start-up or for a food brand.
- You have strong communications and people skills
- You have a positive attitude, particularly to new tasks and problem solving
- You are self-motivated and organized
- You are happy to work autonomously and remotely
- Compensation (Paid)
Duration of role – 6 months after which, we might make you permanent based on our 2018 objectives being met
Location - Predominantly our co-working space in Angel but some days from our warehouse in West Norwood.
- Chance for working in an exciting startup
- Fresh fruit & vegetables available at a discounted price