Courgette, cauliflower and goat cheese tart
Recipe courtesy our founder - Emilie
- Ready rolled puff pastry
- 1 courgette, 1 half cauliflower, 1 or 2 onions, mushrooms, tomatoes and/or any other vegetables you like
- tub of green pesto
- Goat cheese
- Unfold a ready rolled puff pastry unto an oven tray
- Cut all the vegetables in small pieces
- Spread the pesto on the pastry.
- Add all the vegetables and goat cheese.
- Add any spices / herbs and black pepper. Don't add much salt as the pesto and goat cheese will be salted.
- Cook in the oven for 30 to 40 mins at 200 degrees celsius.
- Serve with a side salad.