This recipe is brought to you by our customer @ciciaz (Instagram). Easy, special and delicious!!!
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 bunch of endive
- 2 cups of Arborio rice
- Vegetable broth
- Black pepper or red chilli pepper
- Grana padano or parmigiano reggiano cheese
- Peal the garlic, wash the endive and chop it finely.
- Drop some oil in a stock pot over medium heat, add the garlic and stir for a minute or two. Add the endive and stir fry for a few minutes.
- Add the rice to make it absorb the flavours for a few minutes, stirring all the time, then add enough vegetable broth to cook it. Once the water is absorbed, add a little spoon of butter and stir before serving. Taste it and add salt if necessary.
- Serve the risotto inside bowls topped with freshly cut cheese flakes (either parmigiano reggiano or grana padano will be fine) and black pepper or red chilli pepper, depending on your personal preference.