Creamy Veggie Soup with Feta & Herbs
This recipe is brought to you by our customer @ciciaz (Instagram) and is absolutely delicious! Great for cold winter evenings :)
CREAMY VEGGIE SOUP
- Olive oil
- 1 leek
- 2 big parsnip
- 3 large carrots
- 6 medium sized potatoes
- Chicken broth
- 2 garlic cloves
- Feta cheese
- Italian mixed herbs
- Wash and slice the vegetables. Peel the garlic cloves.
- Melt butter in a stock pot over medium-high heat. Cook and stir the garlic cloves and leeks in butter until softened, 3 to 5 minutes. Pour chicken broth into the pot. Add potatoes, carrots, parsnip and some salt. The broth level should be a little higher than the vegetables.
- Bring the mixture to a boil and cook until the potatoes, parsnip and carrots are soft, about 20-30 minutes.
- Blend soup with an immersion blender until smooth. Taste it and add salt if necessary.
- Serve in bowls and add a drizzle of olive oil, scrambled feta and mixed Italian herbs on top (those for spaghetti are absolutely fine).