Biffen's Kitchen Sweet Potato Salad
As much as we probably shouldn't admit it, our favourite kind of salad recipes happen to be the ones that are mostly potato based. There's just no competition.
So this week the wonderful George from Biffen's Kitchen has shared his sweet (in every sense of the word) potato salad. Suitable for veggies, vegans with a few little twists (see this Kind Co vegan cheese and swap honey for sugar) and meat-eaters alike.
- 2kg [Cut into flat strips] Sweet Potato
- 120g [Crumbled] Feta Cheese
- 3 large [Chopped] Spring Onion
- 1 [finely chopped] Red Chilli
- 6 tbsp White Wine Vinegar
- 3 tbsp [extra virgin] Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp [clear] Honey
1. On a medium heat, add a glug of olive oil and lay the sliced sweet potato pieces on your griddle pan with a pinch of seasoning. Cook until soft (the thinner the slices, the quicker they will cook). Repeat until all pieces are cooked.
2. Combine the dressing ingredients + seasoning. Pile the potato (hot or cold) onto a serving dish and drizzle over the dressing. Crumble over the feta and finish with more crushed black pepper.
For more recipes like this delicious one just head straight on over to Biffen's Kitchen!