Groovy Guacomole recipe
A super quick & simple recipe for a fresh bowl of Guacamole – the perfect side dish for any meal with readily available ingredients. Enjoy!
· 2/3 Avocados
· Half a Red Onion
· Handful of Coriander
· 2/3 Cloves of Garlic
· 1 Large Tomato
· Juice of One Lemon or Lime
· Salt & Pepper
· Chilli Flakes (optional)
· Extra Virgin Olive Oil (optional)
· Large Bowl
1. Peel the avocado, remove the seed and mash it with the back of a spoon or a potato masher – the less you mash the chunkier it will be!
2. Finely chop the red onion, garlic, coriander and the tomato then mix it all up with the avocado in a large bowl.
3. Season with salt and plenty of black pepper, a dash of olive oil & chilli flakes also adds a nice a touch.
4. To finish it off add the juice of one lemon or lime & decorate with some more coriander.
5. Serve with warm pitta, crisps or anything you wish and dig in!