Raw Thai vegetable salad
Recipe courtesy haleo.co.uk
- 1 large courgette (or 3 small courgettes)
- 1 large carrot (or 2 small carrots)
- 1 cucumber
- 1 red chilli
- 2 spring onions
- ½ cup. cashews
- 4 tbsp. of tahini
- 4 tbsp. of tamari
- 2 tbsp. water
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- ½ chilli (finely diced)
- 1 tbsp of grated ginger
- Juice of a lime
- Juice of a lemon
- 1 tbsp. raw honey (add a little more if needed, depending on taste)
- Spiralise the courgettes, carrots and cucumber and place in a bowl.
- Finely chop the spring onions and red chilli and add to the bowl.
- Grind the cashews up as best you can and set aside.
- Place all the dressing ingredients into a small bowl and whisk together.
- Pour the dressing over the bowl and mix well (I use my hands to really make sure the dressing is fully mixed together with the vegetables). Add cashews and serve.