Spinach and Leek Quiche
This recipe is brought to you by our customer @im.lingxi (Instagram) and is absolutely delicious! Quiche fans, eat your heart out.
- Puff pastry
- 1 Leek
- 150g Spinach
- 1 Egg
- 1 Onion
- 1 Shallot
- 250g Crème fraiche
- Olive oil
- Onion granules
- Smoked Paprika
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Roll out the pastry, line a buttered tart pan, weigh down
- with baking beans and cook blind for 15 minutes
- Heat olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan. Add the onions and shallots, sauté until golden brown
- Add leeks until soft. And then proceed to add the spinach. Let it reduce.
- In a bowl, beat the egg, the crème fraiche, onion granules, smoked paprika and season to taste
- Transfer the leeks and spinach into the eggs and crème fraiche
- Pour the mixture in the tart shell. Sprinkle with some smoked paprika.
- Baked until puffed and golden brown, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Transfer to wire rack to cool 10 minutes before serving.