It's OddBox competition time! Share your #OddBoxmoments with us for a chance to win:
2 places for our upcoming Supper Club
a vegetable spiralizer
a wonky hamper and much more!!!
All you have to do is create a short video (no longer than 20 seconds) which illustrates why you love OddBox or alternatively a photo collage.
You have until the 30th June 2017 to upload your videos / photos on our Facebook page, make sure you tag us @Oddboxldn and include #oddboxmoments for your chance to win!
Our winners will be people with the most videos / photos and which generate the most likes and shares so do ensure you share it with your friends or tag them and encourage them to like and share as well!
"Watch a sample video where one of our customers has a go
Just have a laugh and let your creativity show"
Videos: This could be the joy of opening your box with your family, the excitement of discovering new fruits and vegetables or the satisfaction of cooking up a storm in the kitchen.
Photos: This could be a collage of 4 moments, e.g. your family with the box, a wonky fruit or veg, your cat in the box, a recipe etc.
1. 2 free places for the OddBox Supper Club worth £35 each
2. A £30 Amazon voucher
3. A vegetable spiralizer
4. A wonky products hamper
5. A fruit-infuser water bottle
and now the fine print
1. The competition is open to all current OddBox customers.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. The competition is being run on Facebook only on our page https://www.facebook.com/OddboxLDN/.
5. Closing date for entry will be June 30th 2017. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
By taking part in this competition, you indicate your agreement to be bound by the below terms and conductions:
- OddBox Delivery Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- OddBox Delivery Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by OddBox Delivery Ltd.
- OddBox Delivery Ltd is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prizes are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen as a result of total number of likes of their videos / photo collages on our “OddBoxLdn” Facebook page as measured and recorded and verified by OddBox’s founders.
- The winners will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook within 5 days of the closing date. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winners and pick replacement winners.
- OddBox Delivery Ltd will notify the winners when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- OddBox Delivery Ltd’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The participants agree to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winners or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The participants authorise OddBox Delivery Ltd to use the videos / photos posted on Facebook in their other social media channels, on their website or email communications.